Search53 Results

To summarize: Select "GoTrojans" network in devices Wi-Fi settings and enter your DSU Network Username and Password.
Emergency Alert System FAQs
Overview of the South Dakota Board of Regents University Emergency Alert System - Everbridge (MN)
How to Register for DSU's Campus Alert System
Using National Student Clearinghouse
DSU's Laptop Program information
Student employee information
Guide to create a Parchment account and request official transcripts for SD Board of Regents schools.
Temporary staff information and required forms.
Installation instructions for students using personal laptops or those who need to reinstall classroom projection software.
Provides details on how to submit a name change service request.
Current and former students who have a DSU account login can follow these steps to get a copy of unofficial transcripts.