Search8 Results

How to Apply for Graduation
How to drop a class or withdraw from school
Guide to create a Parchment account and request official transcripts for SD Board of Regents schools.
Registrar Staff, Contact Info & Hours
Provides details on how to submit a name change service request.
Graduation and Commencement Information
Guide to requesting your official Dakota State University transcript.