Search5 Results

Services or Offerings?
Former students only

Request Official Transcript

Request unofficial transcript to be mailed or picked up at Registrar's Office.

View holds, SDePay / View Accounts / Pay, Student Personal Information
Direct Deposit Refunds, Financial Responsibilities Agreement & Attendance Confirmation

Update personal information such as preferred name, legal name, address or phone.