Trojan Silver FAQ



What if I lose my card?
I replaced my ID, but found the old card.  Can I reactivate the old card?
How much does a replacement card cost?
What can Trojan Silver be used for?
You are able to use Trojan Silver on campus at the Trojan Zone, Production Center, concessions, vending machines, laundry machines, the Marketplace, The Queue, Bits 'N Bytes convenience store, 8th Street Square, and certain on campus organization fundraisers.  You may also use Trojan Silver off campus at Classic Corner Convenience, Dairy Queen, Prime Time Tavern, Stadium Sports Grill, Sundog Coffee, and The Office Bar and Grill.
Why should I use Trojan Silver?
What happens when I leave for summer break?
Can I get a refund from my Trojan Silver account?
How can I open my Trojan Silver Account?
How can I add funds to my Trojan Silver Account?
What if I have questions about my balance?
Where can I get my Trojan Silver card?
Print Article


Article ID: 135276
Tue 8/17/21 4:18 PM
Thu 8/3/23 7:11 AM

Related Articles (2)

How to install eAccounts app on mobile devices

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Log into your account to manage the status of your card, check balance or add funds.