How to Change your Major

Students, when you want to change your major, you will need to complete the Program Update Form.

This form needs to be signed by your advisor and then they will help you get the additional signatures needed.

It is important you to talk your Academic Advisor about your interest in changing your major so they can assist you in the process!

You can find more information about the major change form at this link 

The form is also attached to this article.


Article ID: 140454
Mon 7/11/22 4:36 PM
Mon 7/11/22 4:36 PM